Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wednesday's Windows: Recycling at Siam Paragon

This week's window is all about a fantasy world created by recycling and is courtesy of the department store in Siam Paragon.

Oh, it's all in the little details. I adore the paint colour chips on the background (we're back with my old friend, Multiples;) her paper hair is gorgeous - I wonder if I could do that look? I love that her skirt is made of shop carrier bags, her bodice is computer keyboard buttons, and I love the mad ram with a Rubik's cube chest.

Love love love.


 



6 comments:

Chris Stovell said...

So clever! I love the hair!

John said...

Looks amazing! But I wouldn't call this recycling - obviously all of these materials are new, not used. Creative? Yes! But recycling? Noooo.

Jenny Beattie said...

Me too! Thanks Chris.

John, Hmmm, yes, I'm not sure that I'd call it recycling either... though the campaign is about reusing and recycling. I hope that those bags go back on the pile of 'bags to give to customers' but I sort of doubt they will.

Flowerpot said...

How incredible - I just love those!

D.J. Kirkby said...

The colours are just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Really smart, and it is a good way to advocate environmental protection. cheap football jerseys