Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day boxes


I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday time. We started yesterday in a rather wonderful reversal of the last 14 or so years: we had to drag the man child, Son, from his bed at 8.30am to open his stocking; I told him flat that it was revenge for the real crack of dawn starts to so many recent Christmases... Our day consisted of stockings, Christmas creatures, present opening, food, Luther series 2 and skyping family.

Clever Husband knows how much I love boxes and two of my gifts came in such beautiful boxes that I consider them presents in their own right. I am easily pleased...


2 comments:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

That is a gorgeous box!

Ragged Thread Cartographer said...

I love beautiful tins to keep afterwards. So biscuits and stuff are chosen for the packaging, making me a slave to the marketing people. xxx