Monday, July 01, 2013

Hello again












I keep coming here to my blog and looking at this old post; old and a bit sad because of its abrupt stop.

Even I didn’t know what I was doing. There I was in the middle of showing off pictures of our Indonesian volcano adventures when I interrupted it for a Wednesday Window (I mistyped that as Wednesday Wino – that would’ve been another kind of post ALTOGETHER) and then, well, wimper. Nothing. All left hanging.

So what happened?

Hmmm, well this is what stops me starting to blog again: not knowing what or if I should explain. And, if I do elucidate, just how do I go about it?

I don’t want to be all cryptic but nor do I want to blab away indiscreetly, embarrass my family and any readers who still might come… So unless I want to talk about it at a later date can I just say worry always impacts my creativity and it has been a stressful time?

But look, the Google’s reader thingy stops today or tomorrow and I don’t have an email subscription set up, so the reality is tea stains might not have any readers left…

The good thing about this is that I’ve pretty much always written tea stains for ME; so I’ve slung up some bunting in that British, slightly embarrassed to be trumpeting my return, and if anyone still comes and says hello, well, Hello back.

9 comments:

Sherri said...

Hello!

Nice to see you back and I hope the things that have been worrying you are resolved - or will be soon.

BA12 said...

Looking forward to more activity from you! always a worthwhile read.

CL Taylor said...

I'm still visiting you via feedly. Good to see you back. Don't stress if that words won't come. Happens to add of us. X

Carol said...

Hellloooooo

*waves*

C x

Susan McD said...

Helloooooooo, good to see you again.

Xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello form here...
Just whiz open a Wordpress account and you can zip your RSS feed straight across, easy peasy. Hang in there xx

BEAST said...

Welcome back tea-stains. So maybe now we are going to get a glimpse of the New Year's day volcano trip. There were a few bated breaths being held back then. Although not likely still being held, as that would be one for Norris and Ross McWhirter

Helen said...

Hello, lovely to see you back. I know what you mean about worry impacting creativity.

I have set up a blog lovin' account where I exported all my google reader blogs - them promptly deleted the majority of them! Also wordpress has a reader too - for other wordpress blogs.

Take care.

x

Jenny Beattie said...

Thank you lovely people for leaving me a message to encourage me to get back to blogging.