Thursday, April 05, 2012

More costumes and a Zombie apocalypse



The theme on the third day was superheroes. Son went as Dr Horrible - yes, I know... has anyone heard of him? I think it's a sort of cult thing, starring Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion and some humourous, catchy songs. I managed to stay project manager on this outfit (the dressmaker actually got this right) and I enjoyed sourcing the bits and pieces. On my way to jewellery class I walked past a shop that sold white wellies; the welding goggles came from HomePro and so did the gloves which I made into gauntlets with white cotton.










The piece de resistance today, the last compulsory day at school, was a zombie apocalypse. Here's Son doing whatever it is that zombies do.

And finally, Son and partner in crime as Banana 1 and Banana 2. The last two photos are sourced from the school website.

2 comments:

Nose in a book said...

The Dr Horrible costume is fantastic! My other half and I have agreed that next time we do fancy dress it will be as Captain Hammer and Penny. (It should really be Dr Horrible and Penny but Tim already has the Captain Hammer T-shirt and boots.)

Jenny Beattie said...

Yay! Nose in a Book, at last someone knows who he was... Thank you!