Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday's Windows

Good morning. I am post Pilates class today so am feeling pretty chipper (and clearly from circa 1960...)

Today's window is dedicated to all the writers and readers in my life. It's from Jaspal. I first spotted it in Emporium, my local mall; but then, from a taxi, I saw the whole front window at Terminal 21 decorated bookishly. Sadly some of the pictures were a bit reflection heavy and it was beginning to spit I didn't hang around for a drenching in the afternoon downpour.

What's not to love? My favourite trick, playing with scale, makes another appearance and it's in celebration of books and writing. Brilliant.

Jaspal Emporium

Jaspal Terminal 21

Jaspal Terminal 21 close up

7 comments:

Ragged Thread Cartographer said...

Simple genius! and beautifully done, too.

Jenny Beattie said...

RTC, I'm glad you like it.

Unknown said...

Wow. Pure genius. I love how the birds are flying away.

Jenny Beattie said...

Shirley, it's cute, isn't it?

Chris Stovell said...

Oh, that's clever stuff! Witty and beautiful.

Flowerpot said...

Those are wonderful!

D.J. Kirkby said...

Gorgeous, what great photos!