Friday, December 12, 2008

More meme


Thank you to Carol and Paige for passing this gorgeous award onto me.

The Rules
  1. Copy and paste the rules and instructions into your post.
  2. When you post about receiving this award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them.
  3. Post five winners and link it back to them as well.
  4. Post five of your addictions.
  5. Add the award image.
  6. Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.

Five addictions, eh? There isn’t much I haven’t already ‘fessed up to here. So, one word answers (mostly) for me:

  • Tea
  • Lip Salve
  • Books
  • Writing
  • Carbohydrates

So the next step is for me to nominate five other bloggers for this award so I pass this to the Leigh, Rachel, Yvonne, L-Plate and Karen. Note: some of these are a bit on the quiet side at the moment, for one reason and another, but they are among my favourites.

8 comments:

Yvonne said...

Thanks JJ! You're so sweet. I will definitely be back blogging very soon.

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Congratulations on your award, it's lovely.

I'm addicted to lipsalve too, and am constantly applying it at work where the aircon is so drying.

Carol said...

Hey, you missed black leather buckled high heeled boots off your list....

(Me...start rumours....never!!!)

C x

HelenMWalters said...

I understand the carbohydrate addiction!

Leigh Forbes said...

JJ, thank you for my lovely award. It has brightened up my day (which is otherwise overcast, and -2°C). I'm a bit puzzled, though: you forgot to mention chocolate, Colin Firth, or notebooks.

Jenny Beattie said...

Yvonne, hope I'm not hassling you - that you're working is more important!

Debs, ahh, the air con? That would explain things this end too.

Carol, yeah, and m'whip. OOh err.

Helen, it's a terrible scurge isn't it?

Leigh, I know! Five? Only five for gawd's sake? I'm a total addictive type ... I could've filled 25.

Karen said...

Mmmmm - carbohydrates!! I can relate to that.

Thanks for the award, you're too kind :o)

Anonymous said...

Congratulation on the award!

We have the same addictions!