I’ve been tagged. I was tagged for a meme in February 2008. Yes, that’s 2008.
I’m mortified at my apparent lack of manners. Charlotte, please accept my apologies for not responding but you see I am a bit of a twit. I eventually discovered it via the ‘preview in a new tab’ feature that lists the links to that page. I’ve never understood how to show links to a certain post even though I’ve turned them on in the background settings.
But I love this meme because it’s original. It might be two years and four months (to the day) since the original tag but I’m going to do it anyway.
10 Signs a Book Might be Written by Me:
- The cast will be dominated by women; they will be strong…
- Setting will be important. It will take place, either partly or exclusively, in Bangkok or England.
- It will be about feeling foreign – whether you’ve ever been away from home or not.
- Death will be important. Be careful how you live your life, Jenny will exact revenge…
- There will be jealousy and regret.
- There will be no guns, no aliens, no magical realism and the end of the world will not be nigh.
- It will involve generations and relationships.
- There will be sinister undertones.
- There won’t be unnecessary sex scenes.
- There will be realistic endings.
I’d like to pass it on to all unpublished blog readers who are writing a novel. Please let me know you’ve posted it so I can check out your answers.