Saturday, August 14, 2010

I could've kicked sand in my own face...

Just before we leave Koh Samui behind, I've got one last post for you.

When he was planning the trip, Husband asked me if I'd heard any recommendations for resorts in Samui. Stupid as I am I didn't give it much thought and told him no... which was a real shame; if only I'd done a bit of homework my memory would have been jogged by the name of a hotel that HAD been recommended to me in the dim and distant past.

After a short walk on Chaweng Beach we came across it (and trespassed over it, while taking photos.) Honestly, I could've kicked sand in my own face.

Please look at these photos of the resort, The Library on Koh Samui and tell me - could I have found a more apt place?


The page numbers on the grass relate to the room numbers, index or content I think was the reception area and I can't recall what the bookmark one was.

4 comments:

HelenMWalters said...

Ha ha! That's brilliant, and so much your idea of heaven!

Anonymous said...

Was there any mention of worms? – of the book variety of course….

All the best, Boonsong

Anonymous said...

Well I know where I'm going for my honeymoon. All I need now is a husband.

Jenny Beattie said...

Helen, oh yes, isn't it?

Boonsong, ewgh, only the customers, maybe.

Helen, lol. Isn't it lovely?