Sunday, March 15, 2009

Knobs and knockers

Despite feeling rotten with a cold since Thursday night (what else could excuse my going to see Bolt at the cinema all on my own?) I’ve had a jam packed weekend.

Daughter’s birthday party was yesterday. Although Husband gave me a ‘get out clause,’ I really didn’t think I could leave him to cope with sixteen thirteen year olds. Put it another way, I’d have been bloomin’ furious to have been left to do it on my own, so I filled myself up with paracetamol and off we went.

After Sunday lunch at the pub, Daughter and I had to go shopping for a dress for the party at school on Friday, because of course, she had ‘nothing to wear.’ Before we left Centralworld (the mall) we made a loo stop.

I couldn’t contain myself… look what all the door knobs, locks, hinges and hooks said:


9 comments:

HelenMWalters said...

I want some. Can I get them in B&Q do you think?

Jon M said...

Snigger, snigger...that's just the kind of thing that would set me off!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Gave me a giggle.

Jen said...

OMG, that is so brill!

Chris Stovell said...

Lovely knobs, JJ! I hope you're feeling better now.

DOT said...

Tee Hee! Nothing like good willy joke :)

Flowerpot said...

Brilliant! What inspiration...!

Angie said...

Love them! Thanks for the laugh. :)

Jenny Beattie said...

Helen, aren't they fab?

Oh Jon, we do let our children down though, don't we? My boy would've laughed (not to be in the ladies loos, but to see these) but Daughter was mortified with me embarrassing her.

Debs, me too.

Jen, glad you enjoyed.

Chris, the knockers were good too. I am thanks.

DOT, absolutely. (How OLD am I? Ah, never too old.)

Flowerpot, cheers.

Angie, my pleasure.