Sunday, March 16, 2008

Smug Sunday

I was pootling around blogger this morning, and I found this test on someone's site.

The guy whose site it was on had scored 'Genius' level which was somewhat intimidating. Being a bit of a sucker for this type of thing I thought I'd type in my URL to see what level they rated my blog. If it said 'Kindergarten' I needn't have posted it here, right? I could just keep quiet.

So do you dare take the test? Maybe slip a couple of keywords into your blog before you start: antidisestablishment anyone? Or maybe supercalafragalisticexpalydocious.

Just an idea.

blog readability test

8 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

Pah.
Elementary School.
Think I'll give up now:-(

Yvonne said...

Yay I scored college as well! In the smug club too then. ;)

Pacha said...

Ohhhhh I am really smug...in spite of never checking spelling, grammar and confusing languages all the time I scored GENIUS! I am a genius!!! I AM ALSO THE SMUGEST GENIUS AROUND! (and it is actually amazing how good this makes me feel - I need to get a life!)

laurie said...

i'm elementary school. and glad of it.

i like simple words and short sentences.

like mark twain said, "why use a five-dollar word when a fifty-cent word will do?"

i'm with him.

i'm smugger than all of you put together!

Jen said...

Huh. Elementary. Pffff. Am a dimwit. Sigh.

Leigh Forbes said...

I [pauses to toss hair] am a genius.

Actually, all it says it that you have to be a genius to read my blog... but not necessarily to write it...

Pacha said...

smuggest...even! *coughs ackwardly and feels sheepish and not genius like at all*

Carol said...

Elementary for me too - and having just read through the comments I'm in good company so I've decided to be pleased with that result!!

C x