This is desperately exciting, because (in no particular order)
- I will see my best friends (two big and two small).
- I will meet some blogfriends!
- I am going to a book launch - how glam am I?
- I get to go to Primark, Marks and Spencers, Gap etc.
- I will see my sister and my nieces.
- I will see my Mum and Dad (and have a roast, hopefully. Lamb please Dad.)
- I will buy a breadmaker to return to Bangkok with (Hurrah, normal bread is coming).
- I will do things all on my own. I have been a mummy for so many years I cannot remember what it is to live for a whole week doing just what I want to do.
- I get to buy Soft and Gentle deoderant, Resolve, Rennies, Migraleve, Teabags, Options Choc powder, Tampax (shhh, don't shout about it) and bring them all back to Bangkok.
- I will go to an English bookshop, oooooooooh.
The only thing I am worrying about is what to wear on my feet. Because
- I still have a painful foot where the hole has filled in.
- I have lived for two years in sandals and flip flops and can't remember wearing shoes that cover my feet.
- I realise that flip flops are worn in the UK, but what if it's raining or cold?
Oh my goodness, I'm beyond excited.