- Why I'm not able to write.
- That I'm not up to it (I'm just not clever enough).
- That I'm not (and never will be) content to be just a reader.
- That I'll always want to write but never be able to do it.
- That everyone in the Novel Racers will finish, get published and I'll still be at 8,000 words.
- That I have to go to Emporium and buy a disc for the video camera before Daughter's play.
- That Daughter will forget her lines.
- That Husband will be late and I'll have to remember how to use the camera.
- That I promised myself I would write between 11am-1pm, and now it's 11.33 and I'm blogging.
- That the hole in my foot is still not healed.
- That I'm not thin.
- That I'd be in the gym if the hole in my foot didn't hurt so much.
- That I know that that's a total lie.
- That I don't tell the truth to myself.
- That my hair is frizzy.
- That I want to sleep all the time.
- That I'm (not) writing the wrong story.
- That the voice I think I want to use isn't actually my voice.
- That if it's not my voice - who's is it? And have they got mine?
- That I can't even remember all the things I'm worried about.
- That I'll have to come back and update the list when I can remember.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
I'm such a worrier. These are the things I'm worrying about currently: