Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas is coming and I'm in a panic

Oh lordy, it's December and while mostly I love the start of a new month on my blog (getting to start a new folder called 'December' really seems to 'do it for me' - note to self: really must get out more) I'm not quite ready for this.

My arrangements - presents to be purchased; kids' trip to UK and all preparations that that entails; articles I've promised, to be written; Grotto to be made (please don't ask); website to be updated and surely some more I can't remember right now - have all got to be done by 13 December, before kids fly and I go off to my Skyros course.

So instead of panicking I'm going to pretend to be all serene and show you some lovely pictures of Christmas I've spotted in Bangkok over the last two weeks. Aren't they gorgeous? Don't they work hard to sell us Christians stuff, I mean, to make a lovely Christmas atmosphere?






























4 comments:

Lane Mathias said...

You've got a heck of a busy couple of weeks ahead of you! But then Skyros ....aaah:-)

I love those soldier chaps. I'd like to put them outside my front door:-)

Jenny Beattie said...

Lane, aren't they gorgeous? What a marvellous idea. They are standing either side of some steps, and I felt saluted... You'd feel like that everytime you came through your front door!

JJx

Jen said...

Ooh, I like the tree that looks like a dalek...

Angie said...

JJ, Just caught up on all your jungle adventures (thank God you didn't run into one of those flying spiders!). And I hope the B'berry operation went well.

They really do know how to decorate in style, don't they? Your pics are gorgeous.

Can't wait to hear about the Skyros trip...