Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Alien Disco

The aliens have landed just outside Daughter's bedroom door. Or is it a disco light? I couldn't capture the oscillations in the photo.

Anyway, the lovely people at Simplicity International have sorted out our wifi problems and I'm giving them a plug because they were very good. When we changed Daughter's bedroom for the office we moved the modem to the new office and my writing place ... which is really a dressing room area, was the only one to suffer.

Husband has tried twice to get some sort of booster in to work with the existing modem but they resolutely refused to speak to each other. He was delighted that Simplicity's engineer had to make several trips because it wasn't straight forward so I have zippy internet service, and Husband has saved face.

Simplicity cover Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket. They came the same day we called. They were very reasonably priced and although the engineers English was basic, they rang their office and someone with excellent English explained the problem to me.

Now, I haven't written today. I'm feeling bad (for not writing and bad tempered - for several reasons). I really should write even if my mood makes me resistant.

2 comments:

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Glad you've managed to get it all sorted.

I find it hard to write if I'm in a bad mood or out of sorts for whatever reason.

Carol said...

Oh how I long for a zippy internet service!! Hmm....now you did say you were going away for a few days....

Hope your feeling less bad tempered (if there is anything I can do to help just holler)

C x